Mundane objects : materiality and non-verbal communication
|Main Author:||Lemonnier, Pierre 1948-|
Walnut Creek, CA :
Left Coast Press,
205 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Publications of the Institute of Archaeology, University College London. Critical perspectives on cultural heritage ;
- Too sturdy to be mundane : a baruya garden fence
- Entwined by nature : eels, traps, and ritual
- The anthropological complexity of unremarkable drums
- Artefacts as images or how to relate relations
- Racing-cars, dinky toys, and aging boys
- What materiality means : objects as resonators
- What's new? : blurring anthropological borders but keeping "technology" in mind"
- The paradox of marginal changes.